MyCarleHave heard that Carle Health in partnership with EPIC Inc. developed a patient portal? That patient portal is called ‘My Carle’. In this article, we’ll discuss all you need to know and of course how to log in to My Carle and account activation. Ensure to follow this article till the end to get the best we’ve prepared for you.
My Carle uses My Chart’s flagship Epic healthcare product and channels it to the needs of the patients. This portal exposes patients to a number of essential digital services to enable them ato ccess all the information from where they are. This access is amazing and lso very possible on any device, even on your mobile phone.
Let’s get right into it!
MyCarle Patient portal Login procedure
You can’t access My Carle without the initial registration process. To register, log on to their portal @mycarle.com, create your username and password, and that’s it.
You’d be able to successfully log in subsequently.
MyCarle Patient Register
As earlier mentioned, you will have to open an account with My Carle first before you can access the platform. The registration involves two phases:
- Patient registration
- Account activation
Online Patient Registration
- Go to com
- Go to the login form and click on the signup link
- Click on the Sign up online link to open the new registration form
- Provide all the required information in the registration form
Now that this phase is done, let’s go to the next phase; account activation
MyCarle Patient Account Activation
To activate your My Carle account, you need an activation code. You’ll find the code on your enrollment letter or After Visit Summary. Follow the process below to activate your My Carle patient account.
- Go to the My Carle patient portal
- Click on the Sign up Now link to open the account activation form
- Enter your activation code, ZIP code, and your date of birth in the activation form
- Click OKto complete the process
Once your account is activated, you can log in to your My Carle patient portal whenever you need to.
Now let’s show you how to log in to your My Carle patient account.
Requirements for My Carle Login
- Your account username and password
- To login to your My Carle account, you’ll the following:
- A working internet-enabled device
- A stable data connection
- A browser that’s up-to-date
Logging in is easy right?
My Carle Patient Login
There are three ways to login to your account at my carle com given below
There are three ways to access your My Carle account:
- Via the URL
- MyChart portal
- MyChart mobile app
Continue reading for details on how to log in via these three accesses.
How to Login to your Account at my carle.com Using Direct URL
Although this process requires a very good browser, trust me, it is very simple. Follow the steps below to log in via the direct URL:
- Go to the official URL of the patient portal at com/MyChart
- Enter your Patient portal Username, Password
- Click on Sign In
This will lead you to your patient dashboard page. Obviously, the login process via the official URL is easy and straightforward.
How to Login to your My Carle Account through the MyChart portal
The steps below will help you access your My Carle account via the MyChart portal.
- Go to the MyChart portal official website via com
- Click on the Access MyChart link on the homepage of the portal
- Search for your healthcare provider through the search form
- Enter ‘my carle’ in the search box
- Click on the MyCarle Login and Sign Up link below the search form
- Enter your username and Password
- Click on Sign in
How to Login to your My Carle Account through the MyChart mobile app
Follow the steps below to log in to your My Carle account via their mobile app.
- Download the MyChart mobile app on your mobile device if you don’t already have it
- Launch the downloaded app
- Open the app
- On the login page, enter your username and password
- Tap the sign in button to complete the process
With these guides, you should be able to access your My Carle account successfully without any issue. Which of the three methods do you find easy?
Features of the My Carle Patient Portal
Below, we’ve gathered the features of the MY Carle Patient Portal
- Easy to access: MyChart is available online, even via mobile apps. Mobile devices are a much better way to access patients ’doors from any location.
- Check test results: Patients can log in to the official portal and access all reports related to lab tests. The administrator publishes all the reports on a regular basis within 48hours of your test.
- Payment: with My Carle patient portal, you no longer have to wait in line for payment. You can now pay online via different types of payments. Coverage and details of past payments are also accessible via the portal.
- Scheduling: users can customize important alerts by logging in and going to the Alerts section. With this portal you have access to immunization schedule, all laboratory tests, etc.
- Appointments: From now on it is no longer necessary to contact a medical professional in person. Patients can use the online appointment book and make an appointment with their doctor. When this is done, the patient can go to the hospital or clinic for an appointment at the scheduled time.
- Communications:With MyCarle messages, patients can interact with their providers anytime. My Carle patients can also see a doctor in case of an emergency or accident.
- Get the documents you need: patients have access to all their hospital records. They can even download it when needed.
- After the visit Notes: on the portal, patients will receive a summary of the visit shortly after consulting a doctor. The summary bears important information about treatment, fees, medications, etc. You’ll find this in the My Time and My Patients section. You can also download the summary as a PDF file.
- Advance Directives: An advance directive is a written statement indicating your medical wishes to ensure they are followed. This is necessary so that the right decisions will be made in a case where the patient can’t communicate due to an accident or illness. With advance directives, you can rest assured knowing that your wishes will be followed no matter what.
- Prescriptions: Via the portal, you can call for a medication refill. All you need do is send a message to your provider through MyCarle and they will take it from there.
- Research: Access hundreds of health researches to help you better understand and manage your health and medications.
You can access your MyCarle account on any mobile or tablet device. To do this, follow these simple steps below:
- Download the “MyChart” app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store.
- Install the downloaded app.
- Launch the app.
- Select “Illinois” from the list of states.
- Select “Carle” from the list of healthcare providers.
- Log in with your MyCarle username and password.
If you do not have a MyCarle username or password, that is you’ve not registered and activated your account. See the procedure on how to register and activate a MyCarle patient account in the earlier parts of this article.
MyCarle Patient Portal was designed to improve interaction with patients. MyCarle is a platform that enhances your health care experience.
However, have in mind that you may not necessarily rely on this portal for urgent issues. We advise you still visit the hospital for any urgent or emergency case.
If you have any questions, contact MyCarle Patient Support via (217) 326-4001, during business hours. In a case where you have an urgent question about your health, call your doctor’s office, or Patient Advisory Services after hours at (217) 383-3233.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I view a family member’s health record in MyCarle?
Independent users of MyCarle (age 12 and above) can grant shared access. It is also called proxy access. This access can be granted to an adult child, parent, legal guardian, spouse, family member, or another person of your choice.
You can also grant proxy access to your account through the MyCarle online Proxy Access Form. You can also do this by obtaining the form at your next outpatient provider visit. When signing in person, the account holder is the only one who needs to be present and will need a current photo ID.
What happens to my child’s MyCarle access on their 12th birthday?
Parent/guardian access will automatically expire on a patient’s 12th birthday. The parent/guardian will receive a notice a month to the expiration date. After the expiration date, the child must grant parent/legal guardian access. The child will have to sign the MyCarle Proxy Access Form online or at their next outpatient provider visit. However, parents and legal guardians may still request paper copies of all medical records for their children under 18 from Carle Health Information Management.
How Can I pay my bill Through MyCarle?
Paying your bills via My Carle is very easy. All the patients can pay their bills through the myeasymatch bill payment facility. This is a very free service and it offers a secure and fast method for bill payments. To do this, follow the steps below;
- Go to the URL with your browser, carle.mysecurebill.com/website
- Enter your myeasymatch code and your 5 digits ZIP code
- Click on the continue button
- When you get to the next page, complete the payment through any available payment mode like net banking, debit/credit card, etc.
- If you do not have the myeasymatch code, click on the button that says, ‘don‘t have a myeasymatch code or statement’ button.
- Enter the billing information, Guarantor Medical Record Number, Guarantor Name/DOB (DD/MM/YY), Payment Amount in Dollar, Guarantor Phone Number, Guarantor Address, etc.
- Click on continue
- Select the payment method
- Enter the required information
- Click on ‘continue’
- Review all the payment information and continue the billing process.
How Can I Change my Patient Portal Password?
- Go to the MyCarle patient login page
- Click on the Forgot Password link
- Enter your patient Portal username, zip code, and date of birth
- Click on the next button.
- You will receive an email with a password reset link
- click the password reset link to create a new password
How Can I Retrieve my Carle Portal Username?
- Go to the MyCarle patient login page
- Click on the forgotten username link
- Enter your first name, last name, date of birth, and zip code
- Click on Next
- Your username will be sent to your registered email address
Contact the Patient Care Center at www.mycarle.com to help you recover your patient, in case you’ve forgotten any of the information requested above.
Can I schedule an appointment using my patient portal?
YES. You can schedule your appointment with your doctor or health care specialist that you have visited in the last two years. Click the “book an appointment/request” button and follow the instructions.
When Can I See my test results at Mycarle Patient Portal?
Test results are usually sent to the Patient Portal within 3 business days of the doctor checking the results. If you are unable to see the test results, you can send a “See Doctor” request through the information service to your doctor to request that the specified results be obtained.
If some of my health information is not correct, what should I do?
Your data comes immediately from your electronic health record to your service provider. Contact your service provider if you notice any incorrect information. Your health data is monitored and updated in your electronic medical record at each visit.
Can my spouse and I share one MyCarle account?
No. Due to the confidential nature of medical information, adults must sign up separately and establish their own MyCarle account.
How do I see my test results?
- Click the “My Medical Record” menu
- Select the “Test Results” link
- Click on anywhere within the row to display a test result
I had a test a week ago. Why don’t I see the results?
Test results are automatically released to your MyCarle account within 48-72 hours. If the result lingers, contact your provider’s office.
Can I see radiology images through MyCarle?
No. Radiographic images are not available on MyCarle. You can obtain copies of radiology images (X-rays or CT scans, etc.) by contacting Carle Radiology at (217) 383-3270.
How do I get the complete set of my medical records?
You can obtain your medical records by contacting Carle Health Information Management at (217) 383-3381.
Why don’t all my medications show up in my MyCarle record?
Prescriptions written by non-Carle physicians will not appear on your medication list except your Carle physician includes them in your electronic medical record.
I am not receiving alerts to my regular e-mail when I have new MyCarle information. What is wrong?
Sign into MyCarle and click “personal preferences.” Be sure you have entered your email address accurately. Make sure the “internet email alerts” box is checked. Then click “submit changes.”
I received an e-mail that there was new information in my MyCarle account, but I don’t see anything new. What happened?
Most of the new information that is posted will relate to the results of a lab test or to a recent appointment, ED visit, or hospital admission. If you get a message regarding new information posted to your account but don’t see any changes, call the MyCarle Patient Support Line. You can reach them during normal business hours at (217) 326-4001.
Some of my health information on MyCarle is not correct. How can I get this fixed?
Your MyCarle information comes directly from your electronic medical record at your doctor’s office. Request that your doctor correct any inaccurate information at your next visit. Your health information is reviewed and updated in your electronic medical record at each visit.
In a case where you do not have a visit scheduled soon and would like to get information corrected, call the MyCarle Patient Support Line at (217) 326-4001 and select option 4.
I have questions that aren’t answered here. Who can I call?
Please call the MyCarle Patient Support Line during normal working hours at (217) 326-4001 if you have any questions about your MyCarle account that are not listed above. Please remember MyCarle is a tool to enhance your health care experience, and if you have an urgent question about your health, call your doctor’s office, or Patient Advisory Services after hours at (217) 383-3233.