Wellcome Scholarship for Masters is a scholarship opportunity and enlistment into a Health research program. The Wellcome Scholarship for Masters Application form and vacancy is available for international students who in time past and present want to dig deep into health-related research but fall short of back funds to support the research.
This post is to show you every detail, requirement, and terms of the Wellcome Scholarship for Masters and how to apply the Wellcome Scholarship for Masters online from any country of residence.
The question is, are you qualified for the 2020 Wellcome scholarship application for international students?
Read on to find out…
Scholarship Funding Institution
Which institution is funding the Wellcome Scholarship for Master’s students? Which are the affiliate universities applicant who merit the scholarship will be admitted?
Briefly, the Wellcome Scholarship for international students who want to further their postgraduate studies on health-related research is funded by Wellcome scholarship foundation with a full funding grant award to selected students who made it into the merit list after having past all test, screening, and pre-enrollment exams and found worthy of the Scholarship.
The Scope of the Grant
Each applicant who made it into the Wellcome scholarship foundation merit list is awarded a full grant to cover the cost of the research, student’s living cost, monthly stipend and salary, and cost for contingencies.
Before looking up to applying for a Wellcome scholarship for international students, you will first out in view the scholarship application deadline and when the academic session is meant to kick start.
Applicants are expected to apply for Wellcome Scholarship for Masters and submit their application form on or before the month of September and waif for enlistment in November. Failure to submit or apply on time will lead to application decline.
Though late application will only cost you another year of chasing your dream, in that, the Wellcome Scholarship for Masters is published every year, so, if you didn’t meet up the application deadline you might have to wait to join the incoming year scholarship program.
Applicant UniversityOf Study
The Wellcome Scholarship for Masters is intended to fund students who already into health Research in their various institutions. This simply means that students or applicants who made it into the merit list will be retained in their university of study on that the cost of the research and student’s tuition fee including a stipend for cost of living will now be funded by Wellcome Scholarship foundation.
The sum or equivalent of 120,000 euro students who made it to the merit list.
Who Should Apply?
The scholarship opportunity is only for international students from developing nations who are already enrolled in a reputable university or have a chosen university for enrollment for research on health-related discipline in any country of residence.
The first thing you need to check before rushing to download the Wellcome Scholarship for postgraduate studies on health research is applicant eligibility. Meeting the edibility criteria has a lot to say about your qualifying potential. Here we have listed the snippet of what it will take to qualify for the Wellcome Foundation Scholarship program for postgraduate research on the heath for international students.
- Applicant must be a citizen of a developing country (international)
- Applicants are expected to submit their application form on or before the 1st of September 2020.
- Citizens of any nation are free to apply with no favoritism.
- 2020 Wellcome scholarship application for international students is only for postgraduate’s furtherance on the Master’s Degree.
- The scholarship lifespan is 2 and a half years, hence the period of 2/1 elapses the scholarship agreement will be terminated.
- You can study at any university of your choice, University choice is solely dependent on applicant decision.
- Disabled or students with any form of health challenges aren’t allowed to apply and if they apply their application won’t be considered.
- The application must be with an original form issued and published in any related Wellcome Scholarship foundation site.
- Applicant must show proof of a bachelor’s degree from a reputable and recognized university
- The master training for 2 years and 6 months, at the end of the 2 years and 6 months a Master’s Degree certification will be awarded to students who completed their training and complied with the terms of the Wellcome Scholarship till the end of the training program.
- Applicant must have read the terms and condition before submitting the application form after filling it
How to Apply
To apply for the 2020 Wellcome scholarship application for international students, you will need a student sign up and log in at Wellcome Grant Management System or portal. But not to worry, creating an account is as easy as ABC, we will quickly guide you on how to sign up for the 2020 Wellcome scholarship application for international students’ accounts.
Wellcome Scholarship for Masters online Sign Up
To sign up on the Wellcome Grant Management site you will need to provide basic information about yourself, more so, you can sign up using a web browser on both desktop computers and from mobile devices.
Sign Up instructions
- Visit https://wtgrants.wellcome.ac.uk/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2
- Navigate and tap on the Register button
- On the registration screen, fill in the required information in the appropriate field
- Proceed to create a login credential
- Finish the account sign up to access the Wellcome scholarship application form pdf.
To as well log in and start the filling of the application form, you will need to login to Wellcome scholarship application portal with the above link and follow the login instructions
- Navigate on the site and tap login
- Key in your username
- Input password
- Click on the sign-in button
- Navigate to the Wellcome scholarship application tab and click on the form to download it. You either fill it online and submit or download it and send it to the official email on the Wellcome scholarship portal.
2020/2021 Recommended Scholarships for international students – Apply for the below scholarships
- Yale Scholarship for Africans
- International Baccalaureate Scholarships for International Students
- Apply for Felician University Graduate Scholarship
- Danish Institute Scholarship for International Students
- Lund University Scholarship for International Students
- Sheffield University Postgraduate Scholarship