Your long-term dream of pursuing a Ph.D. program in Computational Bioinformatics comes true. If you have been waiting for this opportunity for years, it’s time to take it into your hands and enroll in the University of Copenhagen to study a professional cadre of Computational Bioinformatics.
The scholarship application span is once every year and the 2020 University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Scholarship for international students is slated to end on the 25th of July, 2020, which is a few days before the deadline. To apply for the University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Scholarship for international students for the Doctorate program you need to act with haste otherwise, you will have to wait for the University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Scholarship for international students application 2021 and 2022 academic session.
Intending international students for Ph.D. scholarship applications to study at the University of Copenhagen Denmark must meet certain requirements and must be willing to pass through all the pre-screening tests and examinations. Below are what you need to apply for the University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Scholarship award 2020/2021 study year.
Intending international students for the university of Copenhagen scholarship application for postgraduates are required to meet the following selection criteria;
- Applicant must be an international students
- To apply for the Ph.D. scholarship, the applicant must have at least a Master’s Degree from a reputable and recognized University
- The University of Copenhagen Ph.D. The scholarship is only for students who want to study computational Bioinformatics as their Qualified Field of Study.
- Applicant must be speaking in English
- Any application submitted after the deadline date of the application won’t gain favorable consideration.
- Application submitted without the attachment of the above-mentioned academic/Degree qualifications will be declined.
- The Ph.D. program will take place in DenmarkUniversity.
- The scholarship is fully funded with a living cost attached
At the end of the screening and selection process, all accepted or approved candidates with eligible features who has proven to have met them all selection criteria will enroll for the Doctoral Program in the University of Copenhagen with all their living cost and learning costs covered.
Apply for University of Copenhagen Ph.D. Scholarship in Denmark – Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students
Remember that application opportunity is only for students outside Denmark. The application must be submitted on or before the 25th of July 2020 with all the required documents and academic qualifications.
How to Apply
To apply, you will need to download the application form, fill it, attached necessary document, and submit at the university portal. The link to the application form can be accessed when you visit https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationForm/