Amscot MasterCard is a more convenient, safe, and secured means to carry money around and make transactions anywhere a debit card is accepted worldwide. With the Amscot MoneyCard, customers can pay bills, make purchases and even shop online as well as manage their account activities with Amscot mobile App and on the Amscot MoneyCard online login portal at www.amscotcard.com.
The online platform is designed to help Amscot MasterCard holders to monitor all their card activities, check their balance, and view their card statements alongside an online automated support service that provides answers and solutions to any issues or challenges encountered using the Amscot MasterCard.
Amscot MoneyCard Registration – Online Account Access
To purchase an Amscot MoneyCard, you will have to visit any Amscot Branch nearby and purchase your MoneyCard which comes to a temporary dollar amount usable for purchases, however, if you would want to use your MoneyCard for online transactions; purchases, and bill payment, you will have to register it at www.amscotcard.com.
Here is how to do Amscot MasterCard Registration;
- Go to www.amscotcard.com
- On the homepage, tap on the “My Card Account” button at the top right of the page.
- If you want to register your card for the first time, tap on the “do you have a new card? Register it here” button.
- Fill in the following personal and Card details;
- Amscot Card number located at the front view of your Card
- Card expiration date
- The Card security code located at the card back view
- Date of birth
- The captcha code
After you have provided the required information accurately, tap on the gray Submit button, and move to create your MoneyCard account login details alongside your security protocols for easy recovery of your login details in the event you forgot your password or username.
Amscot Card Sign in – How to Login to your MoneyCard Account
To access your card account and do the following including to check your MoneyCard balance, view and download your current and past transaction details, sign up or set up email alerts, and contact Amscot online Customer Service support. Follow the instructions below;
- Firstly, Go to amscotcard.com.
- At the top on the page, tap on “My Card Account”.
- Also, At the Login to my card account, key in your User ID.
- Enter your password.
- Lastly, Tap on the Login button.
Forgot Username – Forgot Password
In the event you forgot your Amscot MoneyCard login detail; username or password, you can recover it with your Card number and your social security number. All you need to do is to visit the official URL and tap on “My Card Account”, at the login interface, tap on any of the Forgot usernames or Forgot password question link, depending on the login credential you want recovering, you will be asked to enter your card number and your SSN, do that and follow the rest of the instruction to recover your password or username.
Check Amscot Card Balance
You can check your Amscot MoneyCard balance using the same official URL, however, before you can view your balance and transaction history and statement you have to register your card first and login to your account.
When you log in, you will be able to check your card balance, view transaction history, view direct deposits made into your card, and sign up to receive email notification of ongoing activities on your account.
Amscot MasterCard Features and Benefits
Now, Amscot MoneyCard provides its users with lots of features and benefits making it highly preferred above other MasterCard. Amscot Money Card users stand to enjoy lots of features including.
- Firstly, Make a free direct deposit.
- Little fee plan with no transaction limit.
- Users don’t have to worry about minimum balance or risk of overdraft fees
- Amscot MoneyCard is accepted worldwide anywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted
- FDIC Insured
- Also, Users can Load up to $7,500 into their card
- Access free 24 hours automated customer service support
- Also, Users can enjoy same-day replacement card available if you lose your card
- With MoneyCard, Users can shop online, pay bills and make everyday purchases
- Lastly, Enjoy free online bill payment with Amscot MoneyCard mobile app.
Amscot MoneyCard Prepaid MasterCard Fees
- Firstly, ATM balance inquiry fee $0.50
- Paper statement fee $1.50
- Card account closure fee $15.00
- Also, ATM balance inquiry fee $.50
- Cash reload fee $2.00, up to $3.95 at Western Union locations
- Card 2 Card transfer fee $2.00
- International transaction fee 3%
- Also, Lost, stolen, damaged card fee $2.95
- Same-day replacement card fee $9.95
- Also, ATM decline fee $0.50
- Priority shipping fee $26.00
- Also, Online bill pay cancellation fee $9.95
- Next, ATM transaction fee $2.50
- Lastly, Bank teller withdrawal fee $3.00