Good news! Viewers of Oprah Winfrey’s Network (OWN) can now stream their favorite TV shows and programs online. Thus, viewers can do so through their mobile device or desktop without been glued to their television set. In other words, this is possible through www.start.watchown.tv/activate.
However, Live streaming on Mobile devices and personal computers is possible only on activation. This is made possible when you download the mobile app and activate your device. Therefore, for this to be done, viewers will have to visit www.start.watchown.tv/activate.
In fact, Oprah Winfrey Network popularly known as OWN is a leading American Pay-Tv channel. Again, OWN has its ownership and management traced to Harpo Studios (Minority) and Discovery, Inc. (majority).
However, As far back as 2015, Oprah Winfrey’s show was boasting of over 81 million Pay-Tv households in America alone. In fact, this amounts to 70% of households with TV in the US.
Also, the show and OWN channel’s telecast targets are African American audiences.
Hence, www.start.watchown.tv is the online page that allows you to stream amazing content and programs from OWN and Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple, and Android devices.
Prerequisite For Activation
Thus, for you to be able to activate successfully, these things must be in place;
Web: You should have a functional internet connection before you start activating your account at OWN TV.
Electronic Devices: You must ensure you have a functioning internet-enabled device like a mobile smartphone, tablet, or PC.
Authorization: Before you go visit the www.start.watchown.tv/activate, ensure you must have purchased a show at OWN.
How to Download OWN On Roku
- Now, Go to the left side screen to move the Roku Channel store
- On this page, select your streaming channel option
- You can choose the movies and TC section or TV everywhere category. Then look for the app
- However, if you did not see the expected app, you can use the search bar to search for the name of the app.
- Also, Select the Watch OWN app and highlight the ass channel option and press the OK button.
- With this done, the channel will start installation on the Roku Device
- With the completion of the installation, go back to the home screen and check for the app among the assed channel list.
- Again, run the app and receive the Watch OWN activation code on the TV screen.
- Lastly, make a note of this code and begin with the activation process using www.start.watchown.tv/activate.
OWN TV on Mobile Phone & Desktop – Start Watch OWN TV Activate Procedures
However, Be sure you have a Cable TV subscription before activation. With that, you will be able to view video content when you download and activate your App on your mobile device or desktop computer. Also, the below procedures will help you activate your OWN TV on mobile devices;
- Firstly, Visit your Appstore (Android user; Google play store, iOS users; Appstore).
- Find the OWN TV App using the search bar As described in the step above.
- Tap on the Install or Download OWN app.
- Open the App, select your TV provider, and retrieve the activation code
- Next, go to start.watchown.tv/activate
- Input your activation code
- Tap on the Activate button
- Sign in with your TV provider login credentials
Be sure you have a cable TV subscription to view OWN TV or else the App won’t work. The premium video content view only works with a Subscription.
Watch OWN TV Devices – List of Devices Compatible with OWN TV
After completing all that has to do with www.start.watchown.tv/activate, you should also not all the devices CAN BE USED. However, a handful of people complain that their devices aren’t compatible with OWN TV. However, they need to know that OWN TV works on almost all devices. Also, there are just a few devices that it doesn’t work with. So, here is the list of all the devices compatible with the OWN TV network; mobile devices, Desktop, and Television broadcasts.
- Firstly, Android devices
- Apple TV
- Also, Fire TV
- Apple devices
- Stream on www.start.watchown.tv/activate
- Lastly, Amazon Firestick
OWN TV Content – Popular OWN TV Shows – Programs
The instructions above are to help you access OWN TV on your mobile phone via mobile and desk App.
However, you can stream and view on-demand your favorite TV show, programs, and series anytime, anywhere. But, you will need an internet connection to be able to stream live and watch your favorite TV shows using the OWN TV App.
The App helps you in keeping a tab with TV shows schedules and times each shows and live stream takes place. So with the App, you can easily open and check the current show playing at each point in time so you don’t miss out.
List of Popular TV Shows & Programs
- Firstly, The Paynes
- Iyanla: Fix My Life
- Also, SuperSoul Sunday
- The Haves and Have Nots
- Also, Greenleaf
- Queen Sugar
- Lastly, If Loving You Is Wrong
How to Watch Own TV Content without a Pay-TV provider
Perhaps, I want to hint at you on how you can watch or stream the great OWN TV content without a Pay-television provider.
So many don’t believe it can be done. This article will give you the guidance you need to get it done. You can now watch your favorite talk show and episodes without a Cable TV Provider.
Thus, the gateway to getting this done is to ensure the following live-TV streaming services..
The only way you can stream and Watch OWN TV through this means is by ensuring your package includes Ultimate, Extra, or choice.
Most of my friends use this medium to watch OWN shows. With YouTube TV, you can stream all the greatest OWEN original shows without activating any pay-TV provider.
Philo’s Live-TV Streaming Service grants you access to OWN video content any time any day.
To get this done, you must activate watch OWN Channel on your streaming media player for those who don’t have a TV provider, you can still go on to stream the OWN content on popular TV shows like;
- All Arise
- Love & Marriage: Huntsville
- Love & Marriage: DC
- Put A Ring On It
- Ready To Love
- The King Of Mapa
- Lady Who List: Atlanta
- The Big Holiday Food Flight
- Famil Or Fiance
- Queen Sugar
- David Makes Man
- Black Love
- OWN Spotlight
- Behind Every Man
- Food Fantasies
- Tregayes Way
- Girlfriends Check In
- Tanyan’s Kitchen Table
- Love Goal
- Super Soul Sunday.
- Oprah Prime
- Also, Oprah’s Master Class
- For Peete’s Sake
- Party at Tiffany’s
- Also, Addicted to Food
- the Rosie Show
- Also, Life with La Toya
- Flex & Shanice
- Houston Beauty
- Also, Married to the Army
- Finding Sarah
- Lastly, Police Women of Dallas, and more.