Download Amazon Prime Videos: Amazon Prime is one of the popular streaming services, that offers you amazing Amazon Originals, classic films, the latest TV shows, and more. You can stream prime video on a compatible TV, Fire TV, phone, tablet, and gaming console.
Besides streaming videos, you also have the option of downloading videos. You can download Amazon prime video on your Android device, iOS, and Fire tablets.
Also, you can download it on a PC or Mac. However, unlike Android or iOS, you can’t download movies or TV shows on a computer directly. You need a third-party application.
How to download Amazon Prime Videos to PC
You can only download Amazon prime video on your computer by operating an Android emulator since there’s no desktop App for Amazon prime video. Examples of Android emulators include VirtualBox and BlueStack.
If you want to download Amazon Prime Video on your computer, follow the steps below to get it done.
- First, you have to download and install any Android emulator on your PC
- Follow the instructions on the installation process
- Make a virtual device
- Once you are done with the installation, open the emulation software on your PC. You can do this by running a virtual device
The emulator will work on your PC. Once that is done, move to the next steps below.
- Search for Amazon Prime Video APK and download
- the file
- Copy the file to the “platform-tools” folder of the emulator directory. You will see the platform-tools folder below the emulator installation folder
- Launch the command prompt
- Then, type “ADB install”, “space” and then “drag and drop” the APK file you copied to the same CMD space.
- Click on Enter and be patient the for the process to end
- Go back to the emulator
- Log in to your account and start streaming
- if you see a series you want to watch, click on the download icon to add it to your library and watch it later
Once you have followed the steps above, you can start watching videos. However, Amazon Prime has a DRM policy which means you will not be able to view a movie if the file is moved out of the emulated Android environment.
Download Amazon Prime Videos to Mac
You cannot download Amazon Prime directly on Mac since it also does not have a facility for users to do so. Hence, you need a third-party application. This time around you are not using an emulator like a PC but you will be making use of a screen recorder.
A screen recorder enables you to record streaming movies or shows from Amazon Prime and other sources like Netflix and more.
So what do I do? Let me show you how, the steps below will guide you.
- You have to first download and install a screen recorder on your Mac device.
- Open the screen recorder
- You can design the software if it is compulsory
- Then, go to Amazon Prime Video and login
- Look for a movie and play it
- Click on the Record button on the screen recorder software
- The software will record the Prime movies to the Mac devices
- Once the recording is done, you can edit the video and change it to a playable format like FLV.
What screen recorder can I use?
When you want to download prime video on your Mac device, you will need a third-party application. An example of a third-party application you could use is a screen recorder.
Screen recorders you could use include:
UkeySoft is an effective online video recording program. You can record prime video on Mac. Also, you can use it to record movies on YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, iTunes, and more.
Likewise, you can record movies in HD resolution and download videos using any format you desire. The format you could choose from include: MMV, MOV, MP4, TS, AVI, and more.
How UkeySoft Works
- Install and launch UkeySoft on your PC
- Select the part of the screen you want to record
- Select the audio input channel. Use the best settings for the best sound quality.
- Set the video format you download
- Then, record the movie you desire on Amazon prime
- Go ahead to edit the video to your taste using the tools available
FonePaw Screen Recorder
FonePaw is another screen recorder that allows downloading movies from Amazon prime. It gives you the option to input and output sounds, video resolution, and more.
Also, you can record a portion of the screen and select a format for the video. Options include AVI, F4V, MOV, and MP4.
How FonePaw Works
- Download and launch FonePaw
- Search for a video you want to download and click on the record
- Enter the necessary details and select the video quality
- Start the recording and click save when you are done
- You can view the video anytime
How to Download Amazon Video on Mac with TunePat
- You can download Amazon Video on Mac using TunePat. Before you start downloading, install the latest version of TunePat Amazon Prime downloader on your PC. Once you are done, follow the steps below to get started
- Sign in to your Amazon Account to access Amazon prime video library
- Design the settings, select the video formats you want, output quality (Low, Medium, or High), audio type, etc
- Select Amazon Videos and click on the download
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
Where do Amazon Prime movies download to?
Step 1 Open File Manager on your Android device. Step 2 Find the downloaded Amazon Video folder by following the path “internal storage/android/data/com. Amazon.
How much is Amazon prime 2022 monthly
$14.99 per month
The popular subscription service increased its pricing in Mar. 2022 from $119 per year to $139 per year for all members. Those paying for Prime on a monthly basis saw prices rise from $12.99 per month to $14.99 per month, while for those with Prime Student accounts, rates jumped from $59 per year to $69 per year.
How do I install Amazon prime on my laptop
Here’s how to Install Prime Video on Your Devices