You can use Ms Word, Excel, Outlook, and more for free.
The need for several free Microsoft offices is to give you opportunities to have more options. That is to say, at your level, there is one way to get it free. Here are the legal ways on How Get Microsoft Office Free and how to use it.
How Get Microsoft Office Free – Microsoft Office Free Trial
Microsoft 365 offers you with a month free trial. Thus, it contains Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other office programs. While signing up for this, a credit card is needed but it won’t take charges from you until the second month. To take advantage of this, you can cancel the trial just as the first as the month-end approaches.
- You have unlimited features to access. Thus, this is uncommon among apps where there is room for the subscription.
- You may be lucky and your free days will be extended for another 30 days. This is often when you have not received such a grant before.
- You have 30 days grace period when your subscription is over, to back up your files in the cloud.
- You have 1TB OneDrive cloud storage and a 60 minutes free call to mobile or landlines on Skype.
- You can only be offered trial extensions once.
- You will lose your access to Microsoft 365 apps after the free trial if you don’t purchase the product.
Microsoft 365 ProPlus Trial
This is designed for enterprise customers. This is because Microsoft 365 ProPlus has flexible cloud management. Here, you will get a free trial on apps. That is Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, Lync, and Skype for business.
- Firstly, You can access the full version of Office on the free trial.
- You can link up to 25 users over the administration interface on a trial account.
- Lastly, you get 1TB OneDrive cloud storage.
- Once the trial period is over, there is no extension.
- Once the trial is period is over, you will lose access to office 365 apps.
Microsoft Office Online
Microsoft Office is now available online. You can edit and share files over Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, for free. There is also a free OneDrive cloud storage.
Here, you get to do everything on a web browser but saved in the cloud. Therefore, you can access your files from any location.
- You will don’t need to download software.
- It allows more than one person’s to work on a file at the same time.
- When you work, you don’t need to order if you have saved. Thus, it saves work on its own.
- Spellchecker is always on to correct you.
- Files are not saved in their original formats. Thus, formats here include DOCM, DOCX, PPTM, PPTX, XLSM, and XLSX.
TechNet Evaluation Center Program
You can freely check out new features through the TechNet Evaluation Center to resolve issues that may occur with new software before their launch.
What you need to do is to sign up to find the products Microsoft want you to try-out in the next 30 to 60 days.
- You can try out new features before anyone else could notice.
- Sign up to Office is free.
- Not all app you need could be guaranteed for a free trial.
- You must have to pass their analysis such as the waiting period before you will be offered a free trial.