Do you know how to set up iCloud mail account? Can you sign Up for the iCloud Mail account? What about how to access or do iCloud mail login? All of these and more is what this post will help you with, specifically, how to Setup iCloud on iPhone.
iCloud on iPhone and other iOS Devices
If you use iOS devices; iPhone, iPad, MacBook, iWatch, and the rest, you sure will be conversant with the name iCloud. First, to start with, iCloud as the name implies is cloud-based storage common with iOS devices. With it comes iCloud mail which is accessed with Apple ID and Password. However, to access it, you will need to first know how to set up iCloud on the iPhone.
Every iCloud mail account owner is entitled to up to 5GB iCloud mail storage. iCloud mail is an electronic means of exchanging messages but more so is the provision it provides so as to save other important information such as documents.
Set up iCloud on iPhone
To set up iCloud on any iOS device, you will need to do that through the apple iCloud app pre-installed in all iOS devices; MacBook, iMac, iPhone, iPad, and co. first things first, to set up iCloud you will fist need to enable or turn iCloud on your iPhone & Mac before proceeding to set up.
How to Activate iCloud on my iPhone – How to Turn on iCloud
Activating iCloud on your iPhone is free and requires no additional app download from the AppStore as it’s just a built-in app on your device settings. However, you will need an Apple ID and password to set it up through your iPhone settings.
The below instructions will help you set up iCloud on the iPhone;
- Go to Settings.
- Pap [your name].
- Select iCloud.
- Choose the apps (Photos, Contacts, Calendars, and third-party apps that you want to use with iCloud on your iPhone). The next step will be to set up iCloud.
- Choose Apple menu
- Go to System Preferences.
- Click on Apple ID (If you’re using macOS Mojave or earlier, click iCloud)
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Immediately you sign in, iCloud is turned on automatically.
How to Sign up iCloud Mail – How to create an iCloud eMail – Sign Up for a new Apple ID
- Open the App Store and Tap the face icon.
- Tap Create New Apple ID. If you don’t see this option, you may be signed in to iCloud with another account. Sign out of iCloud to start from scratch.
- Create your email address with an icloud.com suffix. You’ll be asked about the country or region, which must match your billing address for your payment method.
- Tap Agree to Terms and Conditions, then tap Next.
- Enter your name and birthday, and tap Next.
- Enter your credit card and billing information, or choose None, and enter your payment details later. Tap Next.
- Confirm your phone number. Tap Next.
- Check your email for a verification email from Apple and follow the steps to verify your email address.
iCloud Account Login
The iCloud Account login process is quite simple and easy with your internet connection enabled and your phone set to access all other apps. However, you can log in on desktop, iPhone, or iPad.
- Visit icloud.com
- On the login interface, key in your Apple ID
- Enter your password
- Click on the login
On iPhone or iPad
- Open the iCloud app on your device
- Key in your Apple ID
- Enter your Password
- Tap login