- Can be started with a low threshold.
- It is quite a fun language to learn.
- First, you have to specify the parameters interactively
- Make use of a pre-generated definition file.
- Choose ‘Navigate’
- Control Mode is displayed.
- Key in a Task Description to identify the task in Show Task Status.
- A default description is given.
- Choose an option –
However, Choose Specify parameters interactively, and tap Next to move to Parameters.
Choose to Use a definition file –
Tap on the ‘Browse’ icon (close to Select a Task Definition File)
Since the Task Definition File text file requires one line per document to transform, this is what happens. To update 10 documents, the file would contain 10 lines. Each line contains the raw parameters needed in running the script separated by commas, which are parameter 1= ‘value 1’, and parameter 2= ‘value 2’. The values are the UUIDs and data models for the transformation. Most files need many parameters per line. So users who want to carry out batch updates are to compile a list of documents with the aid of an Interactive Reporting document to generate the parameter file.
- Tap on ‘Next’ to move to ‘Schedule’.