If you forgot your Amazon login password, go to the Amazon login page, tap on the “Need Help” link and click on forgot password. Next, on the password reset page, enter either the email address or phone number used to create your account. With that don, a link or reset OTP is sent to you, enter the OTP, or click on the link to create a new password.
Amazon.com, Inc., like you, already know is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that sells or provides online e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence services to millions of users. Infant, the name Amazon is known associated most times with shopping online and in-store.
Who Needs To Do Password Reset?
People that need amazon password reset are set of people who are having issues accessing their account, forgot their amazon password and email, had a breach of password or password disclosed to someone they don’t trust. If you fall in this category, if you created a weak password during amazon account sign up, then you need to reset your password.
Amazon Users Security Protection – Why Should Reset your Password
Security is one important thing you should always be about, not to talk about the fact that you buy on amazon with your credit or debit card details. This simply means that your amazon account needs to be highly protected.
This is one of the reasons you have to visit the Amazon Login and Security Settings webpage and with the Need help link to reset your password and make it much stronger by combining letters, numbers, and characters.
I am sure you must have heard of internet defrauders and I am sure you do not want to get defrauded. The security of your Amazon account is under your hands since you signed up for it and you are the one that created the password and other login details. You mustn’t share your login details to your amazon account with anyone else. You only share if you trust the person.
How to Reset my Amazon Password – Forgot Password – How to Recover Amazon Password – Password Recovery
Password reset is a way of gaining access back to your forgotten password, but now a newly created password. To do that, you will either need to make ready the email addressed used to open the account or the phone number because an account verification code or OTP will be sent to either of the above-mentioned information. Once you have them, proceed to reset.
How to Reset Password on Amazon App
- Firstly, We assume you have the app downloaded already, if not visit google play store, apple store or amazon store to download the amazon app
- Open the app
- You will be prompted to log in or sign up
- Tap on the login button
- On the login screen, click on forgot password
- Enter your email or phone number
- An OTP will be sent to the number or email and a password reset link
- Lastly, You either enter the OTP on the next screen on the app or click on the link sent to your to continue with the reset and create a new password
How to Reset Password with Web Browser
- Firstly, Visit the amazon official URL at amazon.com
- Also, Click on the sign-in button
- Tap on the “Need Help” when you are taken to the login page
- Also, Click on the forgot password
- Enter your email or phone number
- Also, A link and an OTP code is sent to either of the info entered
- Either click on the link to reset
- Or enter the OTP code in the field provided on the reset page
- Lastly, Create a new password.