Do you know that you can send Blue Mountain eCard to your friend(s)? If you didn’t know about this, it’s time to learn how to do it.
The best part is you don’t have to do it alone because we are here to walk you through the entire process.
Some days are just special and need to be celebrated with sweet words and gestures. This often leaves us confused as to how to express our feelings to our loved ones.
This is where Blue Mountain can help you. Blue Mountain helps you connect with your loved ones by sending them e-Card on their special occasion. We know you may be asking “who can get the Blue Mountain e-Card?”.
The best part is that this card is not only offered to members but also to non-members.
What this means is that you can get this e-Card for free for a trial period of 7 days.
Blue Mountain is committed to designing e-cards that will best express what you feel to your recipient.
For whatever design you have in mind, Blue Mountain can bring it to reality. With quite a number of years of experience under its belt, the company offers friendly relations to its customers. Do you know what the most beautiful part is with Blue Mountain eCard?
The company presents your e-Cards offer with gifts that are professionally and artistically designed to suit your loved ones.
To successfully send e-Cards to your family or loved ones on their special occasion, you have to visit the Blue Mountain official website.
On the website, you can send cards for special occasions like anniversary, birthday, congratulatory cards, condolence cards, and even friendship cards.
How to Send e-Cards – Blue Mountain eCard
When you sign up on the Blue Mountain eCard official website, you’ll have the access to send your e-Cards.
You can also print at Home card and send it to your loved ones anywhere and at any time.
- For the first step, visit the Blue Mountain eCard official website at bluemountain.com from your web browser.
- Now that you are on the main page, click on the “Join” link.
- On the newly displayed window, enter your email address if you are a new customer.
- Click on the “Continue” tab.
- Provide the required information like your name, date of birth, and create an 8 character password.
- Thereafter, choose your membership either for one month, one year or for two years.
- Choose your preferred mode of payment from the options listed below.
- You can also get a free trial period for up to 7 days.
- Enter your card number, card expiry date, security code, country, address, city, state, and zip code.
- Review the terms and conditions and understand that your membership will automatically be renewed at the end of the trial period. Click on the “Start free trial” button.
- Once you complete the above-mentioned steps, you’ll be led to the third step where you can start sending the e-Card or e-Cards of your choice. It’s that simple.