BCC stands for blind carbon copy. BCC is used when you want to hide email address or recipients. BCC recipients are all invisible to all other recipients.
Secure your email with private emailing. What do I mean? BCC is the yardstick for sending an email privately. Thus, BCC, which stands for Blind Carbon Copy, forms the function for private emailing. Here, you can send emails to multiple users without disclosing who you are.
How to use BCC to message a Recipient in Yahoo Mail
- Quickly log in to your Yahoo Mail account and click on the Compose button by the left side of the window. This will bring in a new email message page.
- Enter your own email address in the “To” field.
- Now click on the line with CC/BCC at the right end of “To”.
- You will notice two fields, a CC field, and the BCC field.
- Select the BCC field and add the recipient’s email address. Sometimes, when you open the Bcc field, the window for yahoo mail address book shows up. Thus, this is easier to select the contact you want to include.
- For every address you want to add, click on the Checkbox beside it. At the end of the selection, click on
- You can now compose the email message the normal way it uses to be. When you click on send, all the people you added in the BCC field will receive a copy of the message. But, there will not see the information of other recipients.
In Email What is BCC – Why you Use BCC?
There is just one big reason to need BCC when sending an email. Thus, to protect the privacy of email recipients is the primary use OF BCC. What do I mean? You can decide to send across the sensitive message that everyone in your contact needs to know even if they don’t know each other.
With BCC, you will secure the individual party from accessing the email address of others. Imagine you have high profile people in your contact! You could tell how dangerous that could be to them. You can use templates when making private invitations instead of BCC.
Note: when making use of BCC, you need to be careful to avoid your email marked as spam on the other end. How? When you include or add too many addresses in the BCC field, you may get your email placed as a spa. Thus, this means that people may never see your mail.