To find your email address is very easy
What’s my email address? The address that people see when you send a mail to them is what you are about finding out. It is very simple to find just like I said earlier. But, your email address depends on the email service you use.
Here, we have made steps for you to find your email address of some email service providers.
General Method for finding Your Email Address
You will need to first log into your email account before your get started with the below steps to find your email address.
- Firstly, try to start to compose a mail.
- On the new window for mail, locate a line written “From”. There is where you will see your email address.
- In case you have more than one email address logged in, they will all line up in the “From” line when you want to compose for you to choose. There are all yours.
Know your Address using Echo Services
You find out your email address by sending yourself a mail. But how is this possible when you don’t know your email address? It is impossible, right?
Well, this should not bother you. You can simply send an email to echo service and it sends back to you. With this, you can know what you sent and the address that sent it.
What is the Echo service? This service is handled by universities and it is safe. These services don’t store your message or your email address, neither do they sell or use.
A good example of the Echo service is provided by the Vienna University Computer Center. To know your email, address your email to echounivie.ac.at. Thus, you will get a quick response and your email address will be in the “To” line. Here is step to do this.
- Open your email service.
- Click on Compose to set a new window for your new message.
- Enter Echo@univie.ac.at into the field of “To”. You don’t need a subject.
- Click on send.
- Wait for a while. You will receive a mail from Vienna University Echo.
- Open the mail and find your email address in the field of “TO” at the top of the email address.
There is also another method to use and find your email address. Thus, this varies as long as there are many email services. Check out for other methods below.
What is my AOL Email Address?
- Firstly, Start a new message by clicking on the Compose button.
- You will find your default email address for sending a message after your name above the “TO” line.
- Finally, You may find more than one address. This is because there are more than one email addresses login your device. Select the one you want to use and send your new message.
What is MY Address in Mail for Windows?
To find your email address in Mail for Windows, follow the below steps:
- Firstly, Launch in to mail for windows.
- Widen the sidebar to see the list of menu very well with the hamburger button.
- See each email address account listed under the “account name” in the “Accounts” section.
- Finally, If you have more than one email address you can use to send a message, try to create a new email and click on the “From” line to see all the email addresses.
What is my Gmail Email Address?
- Start a new message by clicking the C or Compose button with a plus sign.
- Find the default email address used in sending email in the “From” field.
- Click on the default address next to the “From” field to find other addresses logged in the device.
Also, you can find the email address you selected when you created the Gmail account by:
- Select your picture of the Gmail at the top right corner of the page.
- Expand the sidebar and click on the Primary Gmail email address listed under your name. If there is another Gmail account, you will see the default email address at the top of all other email addresses.
What is my Yahoo Mail Email Address?
Find out the primary email address for your Yahoo Mail account by selecting your name or nickname at the top of your Yahoo Mail search bar. Locate and click on the Yahoo Mail email address listed under your name in the new window.
What is my Email Address in Outlook?
To know the email address you are using in Outlook for Windows, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, Try to create a new email using Ctrl+N.
- Find your email address in the “From” line.
- Finally, click the “From” to see other email addresses you can use.
Discover your Yahoo mail email address on MAC
- Finally, On Outlook, select “Preferences” from the menu.
- Move to “Accounts” and click on it. You can find this under “Personal Settings”.
- Finally, Find the addresses for each account listed under each name.