Guess what?, do you know you can actually install and run Google Play apps on a PC? Yes, you heard right! I know you may be wondering how’s that possible. That is exactly what we are going to show you in practical terms how to do. So all you need do is read on further to get all the details you need and you’ll be glad you did.
You can easily install and run Google Play apps on a PC via the free BlueStacks Android emulation program. BlueStacks emulates Android OS on a computer and works easily with Google Play Store. This is to give computer users full access to Android apps even if they are not using an Android device. However, BlueStacks has some app limitations. Since it is an emulation program, it is not guaranteed that every app will work. Additionally, the traditional keyboard and mouse interface may also limit usability in apps.
With that said, we will be starting up with the steps you can use to install Google Play apps on a PC. Are you ready?, if you are let’s begin:
How to Install Google Play Apps on a PC
- This process begins with you downloading and running the BlueStacks installer.
- Thereafter, click on the “Continue” option on the installer pop-up window.
- For the third step, check the “App Store Access” and “App notifications” boxes. Then click on the “Install” link. From there, BlueStacks will automatically handle the file directory part of the installation process.
- Next, launch the BlueStacks program via the Start Screen icon or the desktop shortcut. Note, BlueStacks may also auto-launch after you install it.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon, which is at the top of the BlueStacks screen.
- Enter the name of the app you are looking for, and click on “Find” to search the Google Play Store. Alternatively, you can also view the Google Play Store via a web browser to browse apps.
- Tap on “Install” which is close to the app to install it to the computer.
- If you get a prompt, tap on the “Continue” link to enable the AppStore. Then follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your Google account or create a new one.
- Go through with the on-screen instructions to sync the BlueStacks program with any phones or tablets linked to your account. Avoid highlighting any of the devices if you don’t want to sync.
- Then tap on the Google Play icon to download the App from the Google Play Store. Tick on the “Accept” option to agree to the terms of service if you are prompted.
- Thereafter, tap on the “Download” option on the app listing display, and thereafter select “Accept and Download” to initiate the installation process.
- Click on the “Esc” key multiple times until you return to the BlueStacks home screen. Then tap on the “My Apps” option and choose the app from the installed apps list.
Now the process is complete, you can easily run Google Play apps on your PC.