Consolidate your email accounts to one application
Did you hear about Windows Live Mail? Although, this was dissolved in 2016. Even at that, some peoples may still be making use of it. Here, this function helps them to add additional email accounts.
Windows Live Mail supports most of the webmail providers such as Outlook.com, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail.
How to Add Email Accounts to Windows Live Mail
You can add new accounts to Windows Live Mail using the step below. Email Accounts to Windows Live Mail
- First and famous, select the Windows Live Mail Button at the top-left corner of the window.
- From the menu, click on Options and then select Email accounts.
- Next, the Accounts dialog box will appear. Click on the “Add” button.
- Next, click “Email Account” to indicate the type of account you wish to add to Windows Live Mail.
- Enter your email account and login credentials. Thus, that is your email address and password. You can choose to click on “remember this password” to avoid entering your password for another time you want to log in. This is also dangerous. Why? When you are not making use of your private computer, avoid doing this.
- Now you have added more than one account to Windows Live Mail. You may simply want to make one of them the default account. To do that, select “Make this default email account”.
Manual Server Settings
If you want to use this method, simply select Manually Configured Server settings and click on Next to add an account that’s not recognized. Add the information on the account to connect to the email servers. Afterward, Windows Live Should is able to connect the emails smoothly.
Add an Account to Windows Mail
when you have a windows 10 user interface, you may have signed up your Microsoft account. If yes, then that email address has been set up in the mail app. But if you want to add another email account, follow the below steps.
- Find the search bar at the taskbar of your desktop. Key in “mail” into the search box. From the results, select the Mail app.
- You will see a welcome page when you are just visiting for the first time. Now select Add account. But if you have used the app before, click on setting in the lower-left corner of the main window and select “Manage Accounts”.
- Click on Add account.
- When the new window opens, select the type of email account you want to add. It could be Outlook, Google, or Yahoo.
- Key in the sign-in information for the account and select next.
- Windows Mail will verify the account information. Next, a confirmation window shows up to inform you that the set up was successful.