Google voice can be used to make free internet phone calls. Many are looking for a way to make calls at a cheaper rate, here is it now. Google voice is the best way to make free internet phone calls. A lot is put in place to let you make free phone calls. This is because Google’s voice is more like a typical internet phone service.
Sign up for Google Voice
Google Voice is one of Google’s products. In that case, the same information you use to access other Google services such as your Gmail will be used. Thus, to sign up for Google Voice is free with your Google account.
HERE IS WHAT TO DO
- Get your Google account ready. But if you don’t have a Google account yet, you should visit Google.com for your account sign up.
- The home page of Google.com contains a form where you need to fill in your details. Next, enter your first name, last name, and username. Thus, the username can contain your names plus the end with @Gmail.com.
- Choose a password for your account. You should confirm the password in the text box. Proceed with the “next” blue button at the bottom.
- Read and accept the terms or policies. Precede father to your Google Voice settings. Find the “phone number’s tab” at the top of the page. Next, click on “CHOOSE”.
- Search for numbers based on a city’s area code. For instance, Canada, you will e gave all the numbers you have under the area code of Canada. Click on “SELECT” on the number you want.
- You can now link your existing phone to your Google account so that you can use your Google Voice number with your phone.
The perfect way to use Google Voice
- Log in to Google Voice. Provide the name or number of the person you want to call into the space provided.
- Click on the phone button to start the call.
As simple as this, you can make calls with Google Voice.
You can make a free Google voice call with your PC to phone calls. Therefore, you must install the free Google Voice and Video Chat plugin. It is also known as Hangout Plugin. This is to enable you make free calls from the chat or hangout area in the Gmail to phones using your PC Microphone and speakers.
Google Voice Limitations
You can only make free internet Google Voice calls within three hours long. Therefore, you will be disconnected one you exceed the three hours long. If you want to continue with the person, you should redial the person again until three hours is exhausted, then you can redial again if you wish to.
Google Voice calls are free only if you call numbers based in the United States or Canada. That is to say, you will attract charge calling numbers outside the U.S and Canada.