There is more to enjoy as long as your eyes can see to search them out. Gmail Contact is one of the things that many find it hidden. By the way, you can add and edit people you want to contact with Gmail Contacts. Read on for more details.
Gmail sign up
Sign up for Gmail today and gain access to Gmail contacts and its features.
- Visit https://accounts.google.com/SignUp on your web browser.
- Next, fill out the form.
- Provide your first and last name
- Choose a username of your choice. Of course, this is what people will use to locate you when they want to send the message across.
- Choose a strong password for your email. Also, the desire for more security protection. You will need to enable two-factor authentication. You can set this up after signing up.
- Enter your birth date and gender.
- Click on next.
- Now, you will be asked to verify the phone number or email. Click on “send” or leave it by clicking on “Not now”.
- Agree to the privacy and terms after reading it to continue. Thus, this is compulsory otherwise, you will remain at this spot.
- Afterward, you will be taken to my Account page for the email address you have successfully created.
How to Open and Access Gmail Contacts
To open and access Gmail contacts, follow the below steps:
- Launch yours into your Gmail account.
- By the upper-right corner of your Gmail account page, click on the “Apps” icon.
- Next, click on “Contacts”. There you will see all your email addresses in it.
An alternative way to Access Gmail Contacts
You can access your Gmail contacts with just one click. Move to your web browser and search for https://contacts.google.com/ using the search bar of your browser. This will bring you to your Gmail contacts page immediately as long as your account is logged in the device.
Features of Gmail Contacts
Gmail interface adapts with android very well and easy to sync with other Google products. Let’s look at the features of Gmail contacts that make contacts easily managed in Gmail.
- Track contacts: this feature helps you to keep track of people you often contact. To make things easier, it creates a list for a set of contacts often contacted. Thus, contact tracked is added to the frequently contacted list. This makes it easy to send emails to multiple contacts at once.
- Organize info: This function helps to merge info and details your contacts choose to share.
- Automatically clean up duplicate contacts: This function fishes out duplicated contacts. So if you want to find out duplicated contacts, move to the left panel of Google Contacts and click on a duplicate.
- Group contacts together: You can group your contacts into different labels. What do I mean? Some of your contacts are business connected and you will want to separate them from your personal contacts. This helps you also to send emails easily among contacts of the same interest.