Adding an image to your Gmail signature is not out of the game. A standard Gmail signature should thus, contain a custom content like name, contact information, name, and title. This makes your profile unique.
Gmail users with a Business account will benefit more from this great option. They can now add a custom logo or even a picture to your Gmail signature.
With your desktop Gmail version, you can add a photo to your email signature. But the mobile device signature can be text only.
How to Add an Image to your Gmail Signature
To add an image to your Gmail signature is as easy once you have the photo and know where to place it.
- Open your Gmail and move to the upper-right corner of the screen and select the gear icon. Select the settings icon from the list of the top menu.
- Find the Signature area
- Select the close button close to your email address. Once you click on it, you will select.
- Afterward, place your cursor where you want the image to be placed. That is to say, for instance, at that spot, write your name and click on the “Enter” button to give way for the picture.
- Click on Insert Image at the menu in the signature editor. At this point, ADD AN IMAGE will pop out.
- You can now search for an image in the “MY Drive” tab or upload a photo using a web address.
- Once you the image you want to use, click on it and proceed to “select” to upload the image to the signature. You can resize the image when you have inserted it into the signature. Just click on it and select from “Small, Medium, Large or its original size”.
- Afterward, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on save changes.
- Once you have saved this, the image will start to appear with your signature on each message you send.
Most importantly, what you have done following these steps can be reversed with the same process of setting it up. This makes it simple that individuals can handle it their own.
Add Photo to the signature at instant messaging
You can also add a photo to a Gmail signature when you are writing a mail to be sent. With this idea, you can switch faster to different signature custom. Here is how to do this:
- Move on with your message. After typing what you have, move to the next line and type two hyphens (–) where your signature would be.
- Enter your signature information under the two hyphens.
- Move your cursor to the place where you want the image to appear. Afterward, select the insert photo icon at the bottom of the composed window. Now the Insert photo dialog box will pop out for you to select the image you want to use. Click on Insert when you have selected a photo you want.
- Select the image again to resize using the handles to drag the corners of the photo.
- You have now made a complete photo signature.