A free email client on steroids
Note: Here, we have all you need to know about Mozilla Thunderbird 52. Thus, many versions have come and gone, so, therefore, some of the updates in the features of Mozilla Thunderbird 52 will be discussed here.
Mozilla Thunderbird 52 is a free email client. What do I mean? It is an email client in the sense that it is a program that can be used to access and manage an email of a user. Now, you can manage as many email accounts as you want from a single source. Let’s move on to what you need to know about Mozilla Thunderbird 52.
Features of Thunderbird 52
Mozilla Thunderbird 52 has more features compared to the previous version. Of course, it should be, with all the new advancements of technology. Here are the features you need to know about.
- Attachment Reminder: Did you mention “Attachment” when you were composing the message to send? Thunderbird finds out to remind you to add an attachment before you send the email.
- Mail Account Setup Wizard: with this, even if you have forgotten your IMAP, SMTP, and SSL/TDS Settings, Thunderbird can handle that. What do I mean? All you need to do is to enter your name, email address, and password.
- Multiple-Channel Chat: Thunderbird 52 is also a chat platform. Thus, you can chat with contact from Facebook, Google Talk, IRC, Twitter, or XMPP message applications.
- Personalized Email addresses: here is a way to make that your dream or wishes come true. You can sign up and then thunderbird sets it up automatically for you to use. You will customize an email address over here.
- Search TOOL: Thunderbird has organized emails and chats. Therefore, you can search for them quickly. That is to say, the result will appear on a different window so you can work on it easily.
- Tabbed Email: am sure this particular feature was copied from Firefox. What is this? With this feature, you should be able to jump between emails when you open them in a tab.
- Activity Manager: The activity manager for Thunderbird shows your history of the interactions between your Thunderbird browser and your email provider at a place.
- Quick Filter Toolbar: with the quick filter search box, you will nearly get instant results. you could as well filter via New Messages, Tags, or even the Address Book.
- Quick Message Archive: With this, you easily send messages that you don’t want to see away instead of deleting them for future yes.
Special Features for Personal Experience
- File link Large-File Management. This handles your upload of files especially when are very large file to attach to an email.
- Add-ons Manager. You can see the available add-ons for more functionality to thunderbird, on the add-ons manager instead of visiting any website.
- Smart Folders. When you have more than one email account, you will get to acknowledge this feature. Why? It helps to combine the special folder of the different accounts. For instance, the Inbox, Sent or Archive folders of the different accounts will appear with one click.
- Personas and Themes. This is where you give a thunderbird the taste of what you want. You can go wide b downloading Personas and themes you like.