How to Delete the Google History on an iPhone, Unlike other models of phones, the Google search engine is featured on iPhone both through Safari and also through its Google Mobile app. The Google search revolutionary search features are available in mobile form for users who have the need to access these functions on the go. Just like it is with the original Google home page, users can clear their search history on their iPhone for privacy issues. This will help them better protect themselves if someone elsewhere has access to their device.
Let’s start with the next section which is – how to delete the Google history on an iPhone. To do this successfully:
- Start by opening the “Settings” app by clicking on its icon.
- The next step, is to touch the “Safari” entry in the Settings window.
- Then navigate to the bottom by swiping your finger vertically along the screen.
- Thereafter, touch the “Clear History” tab and confirm your selection. You can do this by touching “Clear History” on the prompt. Then repeat for “Cookies” and “Cache” in order to clear saved pages and pictures.
For Google App History
- The first step here, is to touch the “Google” app icon.
- Then click on the “Settings” icon which is along the bottom of the screen.
- Find your way down to the bottom of the screen. You can do this by simply swiping your finger vertically along with the screen. Then touch the “Privacy” entry.
- Next, touch the “Clear History” entry in order to delete the Google History. Click on the “Yes” option on the prompt that pops up in order to confirm your selection. Repeat for “Cookies” in order to clear up any saved or websites.
With these, you can better protect yourself and keep your Google searches private. It is never too much to take precautionary measures, as the gains far outweigh the losses.